The holder of this portal is TRADINTER S.L., holding CIF B28118560, whose registered offices are situated at Calle Trespaderne, nº29, 28042 Madrid and phone no.902 09 03 32 , contact e-mail email@example.com; it is made up of the website associated with the domains bullpadel.es, bullpadel.com.
TRADINTER S.L. CIF. B28118560, is registered with the REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES OF MADRID, Volume 3634, Folio 207, Sheet 61189
Intellectual and industrial property
The portal design and its source codes belong to TRADINTER S.L. and they are protected by the attendant intellectual and industrial property rights.
Copyright and Trademark
TRADINTER S.L., is a registered trademark. Third-party use by any means of the trademark of TRADINTER S.L. is forbidden, including both the name and the logo, except with the specific consent of TRADINTER S.L. all rights reserved. Furthermore, the website of TRADINTER S.L., - the specific contents, the programming and the design of the website – is fully protected by copyright and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of said protected elements is specifically forbidden except with the specific consent of TRADINTER S.L., S.A.
Responsibility for the contents
TRADINTER S.L. shall not be responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the portal can be accessed. Neither is TRADINTER S.L. liable for the legality of other third-party websites which could be related or linked via this portal.
TRADINTER S.L. reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior warning, with a view to keeping up-to-date its information, adding, modifying, correcting or eliminating the contents published or the portal design.
TRADINTER S.L. shall not be responsible for the use that any third parties make of the information published at the portal, nor for any damages suffered or economic losses which, directly or indirectly, produce or may produce economic or material damages or to data, caused by the use of said information.
Terms of Access and use
Use of the website of TRADINTER S.L. does not entail any registration obligation of the USER. The terms of access and use of the present website are strictly subject to the legality in force
and the principle of good faith, with the USER undertaking to make proper use of the website. All acts are forbidden which breach the legality, rights or interests of third parties: the right to privacy, data protection, intellectual property etc. TRADINTER S.L., specifically forbids the following:
- To carry out any actions that may cause at the website or via the latter by any means any type of damage to the systems or TRADINTER S.L. or to third parties.
- To carry out, without the necessary authorisation, any type of advertising or commercial information directly or in concealed fashion, spamming or the sending of large messages with a view to blocking network servers (“mail bombing”).
TRADINTER S.L., may interrupt at any time access to its website if it detects any usage contrary to legality, good faith or the present general conditions – see clause five.
Web Browsing (cookies)
General Data Protection Register
The information about files registered with the General Data Protection Register is published in accordance with the provisions of article 14 of Organic Act 15 enacted on 13 December 1999 regarding Personal Data Protection (LOPD).
Total or partial reproduction, including the extraction of the content of the Register to any support, shall require the specific authorization of TRADINTER S.L.,
The personal data included on the Register cannot be subject to processing, nor be used for purposes other than that of this publication.
Data Protection Rights
How to exercise rights: Users may send a communication in writing to the tax address of TRADINTER S.L., or to the e-mail address stated in the header of this legal notice, including, in both cases, a photocopy of their DNI or similar identification document, to exercise their rights which are as follows:
- The right to request access to personal data: you can ask TRADINTER S.L. whether this company is processing your data.
- The right to request their rectification (if they are incorrect) or erasure.
- The right to request the limitation of their processing in which case they shall only be kept by TRADINTER S.L. for the exercising or defence of claims.
- The right to object to processing: TRADINTER S.L. shall stop processing data in the manner that you state, except for imperative legitimate reasons or the exercising or defence of any possible claims that have to continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: in the event that you wish your data to be processed by another company, TRADINTER S.L. will provide you with the portability of your data to the new controller.
Any templates, forms and further information about said rights: Official page of the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Supervisory Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which TRADINTER S.L. is handling your data, you may address your complaints to the attendant data protection authority, with the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos” (Spanish Data Protection Agency) being the one indicated in Spain.
Your data shall be stored for the minimum time required for the proper rendering of the service offered.
The applicable law in the event of any dispute or conflict regarding the interpretation of the terms going to make up this legal notice, as well as any issue related with the services of the present portal, shall be Spanish law.